The Greater Training Fee (HEC) has introduced the third part of the Submit-Doctoral Fellowship Program for aspirants from Pakistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
Right here’s all the things it is advisable find out about this system:
How To Apply/Final Date
candidates could apply on-line by logging into the HEC’s official web site: analysis.hec.gov.pk. April 15, 2021, is the deadline for the submission of functions.
For additional info, the candidates could go to www.hec.gov.pk/web site/postdoc.
Punjab Govt Proclaims Dates for Matric and Intermediate Exams
The eligibility standards for this system is as follows:
- Ph.D. diploma holder from HEC acknowledged native or worldwide college, no more than 45 years of age.
- Minimal of 5 years work expertise in Pakistan after acquiring a international Ph.D. diploma.
- Native Ph.D. diploma holders can apply instantly after Ph.D.
- Should be an worker of public/personal sector HEC acknowledged college/DAI or public sector R&D group.
- Should not have availed any post-doc fellowship earlier than.
- Will need to have acquired requisite educational qualification on or earlier than the cut-off date.
- Will need to have a placement/acceptance letter from the highest 200 QS World Rating universities/analysis institutes from a related supervisor together with an in depth CV of the host supervisor.
Analysis Course of
Related lively researchers with experience within the discipline will assess the submitted functions. HEC has clear pointers for the evaluation of the work, which might be of top quality and carried out in an goal, neutral and clear method.