The Larger Training Fee’s (HEC) is providing Self-Finance Scheme to international college students and dual-nationality holders with instructional aspirations in Pakistan. Scheduled to begin from 30 December, the brand new financing scheme presents admissions in MBBS and BDS to foreigners and twin nationality holders.
FOREIGNERS & DUAL NATIONALITY HOLDERS
Admissions in MBBS & BDS below Self-Finance Scheme
— HEC Pakistan (@hecpkofficial) December 30, 2020
- To encourage expatriate Pakistanis to remain linked with their mom nation, and international nationals to study Pakistani tradition and society.
- To encourage knowledge-sharing with pleasant, fellow creating international locations.
- To enhance relationships with the worldwide neighborhood.
Listing of Universities
- Candidates residing abroad should have bodily enrolled and handed F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/A-Stage examinations, or equal.
- Candidates should have 65 % or increased marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/A-Stage examinations or equal, as per an equivalence certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee Chairmen (IBCC).
- Candidates are required to have handed a minimum of three obligatory topics – Biology, Chemistry, and both Physics or Arithmetic.
- Candidates to have handed the MDCAT with a minimum of 60 % or increased, or should have a rating of 60 % in three SAT-II topics (Biology, Chemistry, and both Physics or Arithmetic).
Go to HEC/Providers for extra particulars.
The deadline for on-line submission of purposes is Monday, 18 January 2021. Word that solely the purposes that shall be submitted earlier than the official deadline shall be accepted.
Initially a undertaking of the Financial Affairs Division, the Self-Finance Scheme was transferred to the HEC in 2006, assuring a restricted variety of seats for college students within the disciplines of Medication (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS), Pharmacy (Pharm-D), and undergraduate Engineering (B.Sc. Engineering).
The brand new Self-Finance Scheme 2021 is open to Twin Nationality Pakistanis and international residents with an HSSC or equal levels.