How to check PTCL EVO Wingle Usage
I have listened about the PTCL EVO recharge offer in which you have to just load 100 /- Rupees and you can get 100GB of data for the first month and by recharging 500 Rs you can get 40GB for the 2nd month but like me lot of Pakistani facing problem for the limit of data they use.
Most people don’t know how to check data used by EVO PTCL Wingle.
I would like to share a method in which I will tell you how to check data you have used.
here is Method
- Do to this Link and Register your account Click here to Register
- You need to provide them with your name, EVO MDN and email address.
- They will send you password on Given email address.
- Now login Here by entering the password buy cialis cheap prices fast delivery that PTCL sends you an email enter here.
- After entering password click on login and Below pic will come on your screen, now click on Query data usage to see the Evo Data Usage.
- Now select required start date and end date to check usage during that time period.
- Now It will show Ptcl Evo data usage in Kilobytes. You can convert KB into MB to check the Usage in megabytes.
- To check the Usage in Megabytes type on google convert KB into MB and you will see a google converter just type the Kb value it will convert into MB in seconds.
I hope you like it.
You can also check Ptcl Evo balance here too.
Give me feedback about that.If you feel any problem you can ask me anytime.