The Ministry of Training has directed a 10-member supervisory committee of specialists to supervise the continued curricula renewal course of and to offer steerage to make sure their success of mandatory necessities and adherence to worldwide developments.
A notification issued on Friday acknowledged,
The committee will present general steerage to make sure that the curriculum renewal course of adheres to the required necessities i.e educational requirements, the scholar wants in keeping with age and grade stage, and worldwide developments.
The committee has been tasked with assessing sure paperwork and apprising the ministry about their accuracy, consistency, relevance, and the continuity of data and expertise between Grades Ok-12.
The specialists will supervise the curricula for Grades 6 to 12 and can spotlight this system areas to be included and excluded from them.
A ministry official mentioned,
The committee will play a supervisory position primarily on curriculum being developed by specialists below the Nationwide Curriculum Council (NCC) for sophistication six to eight after which from class 9 to 12.
The ten specialists on the committee are:
- Dr. Syed Khurshid Hasnain from the Quaid-i-Azam College (QAU).
- Dr. Irfanullah Chaudhry from the College of Engineering (UET).
- Afia Salaam, an knowledgeable on local weather change, geography, and the setting.
- Dr. Mohammad Mustafa from FC Faculty.
- Dr. Sabieh Anwar from the Lahore College of Administration Sciences (LUMS).
- Dr. Fatima Zia Dar from the Centre for Educating Excellence and Studying Innovation (CTELI) Asia College, Malaysia.
- Dr. Irfan Muzaffar from Columbia College.
- Dr. Meraj Mustafa Hashmi from the Nationwide College Of Sciences And Know-how (NUST).
- Dr. Sajida Zaki from the NED College of Engineering and Know-how.
- Dr. Habibullah Pathan from Jamshoro College.