New hajj policy has been announced by Pakistan’s govt:
The details of hajj policy 2022 have been announced by the Ministry of Religious Affairs. The registration process is set to start from 18 April will end successfully in April 2022. After April the further selection procedure will start.
The prime minister has said to provide the maximum amount of facilities to pilgrims ordered the ministry to facilitate and provide the best arrangements for pilgrims.
If you have a look at the copy of Haj packages 2022, the quota for Pakistan which was decreased to 143,368 in the year 2013 has increased to 179, 210. The Saudi Haj ministry has also requested to increase the quota at least 15,000 according to the current population of the country. The process of issuing tenders related to the transportation, accommodation and other basic needs for Haj pilgrims is now started.
As per document, the services provided to the Pakistani pilgrims in 2022 are:
- At Jeddah and Madina airport, the Express clearance services are availed.
- Modern buses are arranged for the transportation of pilgrims to their residence from the airports.
- Accommodation at Markazi in Madina will be ensured with 100 percent accommodation facility.
- At mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah the ensuring of three times meals.
- Provision of clean water with a proper cooling system in every Maktab at mina.
- Provision of fireproof tents at Arafat
- Provision of separate washrooms for disables at mina, Muzdalifah, and Arafat.
More proposals for the haj quota consist:
- The applicants can not apply for Hajj if he has performed Haj during the last seven years. This scheme is the government scheme in 2022. But it differs for the private scheme which may be of 5 years.
- Applicants can perform Hajj-e-Badal through private Hajj operators only. Moreover, the Hajj policy formulation committee of the supreme court has recommended the abolishment of the hardship quota in the hajj scheme.
- The airfare will be maintained for hajj 2022 that is Rs 95,000 for North and Rs 86,000.
The fees required for the individuals to pay who want to perform Hajj in 2022 as the government policy.
- Complete fees package for Sindh is Rs 261,941
- Complete fees package for Balochistan is Rs. 261, 941
- Complete fees package for Punjab is Rs. 270,941
- Complete fees package for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is Rs. 270,941
- Complete fees package for Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan is Rs. 270,941.
After registering of form and done with the submission process, the official authority checks the application in order to check if the information given is authentic or is complete.
The final draw is scheduled to happen in April 2022 which means you have to wait that your name is included in those lucky people selected to perform hajj this year or not. After announcing one’s name, the selected individual will need to have a computerized National Identity Card and also a legal Passport. If he has not these things his name will e eliminated from the selected list.