Xpadder Windows 10- Step by step easiest guide to Configure Xpadder on windows 10
Xpadder on windows 10. New and easiest step by step guide to configure it and enjoy playing the game with xpadder instead of a keyboard.
Xpadder is an application that allows playing games with a controller. Xpadder can do the trick if you simply prefer playing with a gamepad or you have your PC hooked up to a TV. It supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 Windows 8 and Windows 10. You can use up to 16 controllers at one time and it features many profile management. It is compatible with both 32 and 64 bit. It’s not 1992 anymore, its middle of the 2018 and It’s always more interesting to play PC games with a game controller instead of a keyboard and that’s what Xpadder is for. It allows you to play PC games with a game controller instead of a keyboard and you can enjoy more. Now playing the game with a keyboard seems more interesting than playing the game with a boring keyboard.
Xpadder supports multiple profiles as well as rumble feedback and loop input that allows for more commands than the number of buttons would usually allow. It contains buttons that emulate a mouse and keyboard as well and directional thumb pad of the game controller.
To Enjoy the Xpadder first you need to configure Xpadder on windows 10. Here are the steps how you can configure the Xpadder.
- Downloading Xpadder
Download Xpadder from its official site i.e. xpadder.com. It used to be free until version 5.3 but now on its official site, it’s not free anymore. So if you want to download version later then 5.3, you have to pay for it otherwise you can download it for free.
- Installing xpadder
Simply install the xpadder by clicking next button. Before opening Xpadder, make sure your joystick is connected to the computer.
- Configuring Xpadder
It will give you an unsupported Windows version error when you will first try to run it on windows but here is the solution to this problem.
- Simply click on the xpadder icon and go to properties button.
- Now, go to the compatibility tab and then under ‘compatibility mode’, select ‘windows 7’ and click ok.
- Xpadder is now all ready to work.
- Xpadder overview and adding joystick image
- Click on the setting icon
- You need to select the joystick format that must be an appropriate i.e *.bmp image file.
- Click on the wrench icon and specify the image file of the controller. It will start loading the image file.
- Choose the ‘sticks’ option that is present on the bottom left corner of the window.
- To configure the analog sticks, click on the top ‘enable’ option and then push corresponding analogs to the directions (left, up, down, right) and repeat the same for rest of the analogs on the controller.
- Moving the highlight bubbles
Drag and drop the transparent bubble shapes appearing on the screen to their corresponding controller locations.
- Configuring the D-pad and other joystick buttons
- Now, navigate to the DPad option and Enable it.
- Press the corresponding keys on the controller.
- Adding the buttons and placing them
Now, click on the buttons option and start pressing buttons. Then place them accordingly.
- Mapping the keyboard keys and mouse actions to added analog and buttons
Now assign and map the mouse movements to the white buttons to simulate mouse movements.
- Running the game
Now run the game and play it like a boss!