| Change PTCL WiFi Password |
Today we will show you that how can you change your PTCL WiFi Password in 6 simple steps.
Okay, so let’s get started. (Follow the steps correctly)
- Open your web browser (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE etc.)
- Type in the address bar “192.168.1.1” or “192.168.10.1” or “192.168.1.10” (Depends on the device you are using. Follow the screenshot below to completely understand)
- Now a dialogue box will order tramadol with cod appear asking for username and password. Type ‘admin’ in both boxes (shown in the screenshot below)
- Now a new window will appear. Choose Wireless from the left panel. (Screenshot showing)
- Drop down menu will appear, select Security from there.
- Finally, change the password from the box highlighted in below screenshot
There you go. It’s done. Wait 90 sec to let the device get restarted and Enjoy. Thanks for reading.